The functions of the colon in our body system make it very important. The functions include regulating the amount of water in our organism, thereby creating a balance. The colon also helps in maintaining our immune system and it is important to the process of digestion. These are the reasons why the colon is very important if we are to stay healthy. If by any chance, the colon malfunctions, ejection of waste products may not be possible, this may lead to the absorption of waste into the bloodstream.
When The Colon Becomes Toxic
How do we know when our colons have become toxic? There are a few symptoms to watch out for. This includes
Symptoms from the immune system:
- Deteriorating immune system
- Skin rashes (Sometime on the bladder) and vaginal infections
- Behavioral changes
- Mood swings, anxiety, tiredness, depression and poor memory
- Ill health
- Pains in the muscle and joints
Symptoms from the Digestive System
- Stomach upset or indigestion
- Gas or diarrhea
- Bloating and Constipation
The Cleansing Program
This program was developed by Stanley Burroughs in 1940. He was an alternative medicine practitioner who came up with the details of this cleansing program which is to last for 10 -16 days only.
- Filtered water (3dl)
- Organic Maple Syrup (2 tablespoon)
- Fresh Lemon (Squeeze out half of the juice in it)
Making this powerful remedy is very easy. You only have to mix together all the ingredients listed. Use 5 -8 times every day and for up to ten days.
For complete cleansing, essential oils are also very important because they contain nutrients are easily absolved by our body system to the cellular level.
- Peppermint and Lemons (10 drops)
- 1 Organic Lemon (freshly squeezed)
Mix all ingredients together with water (2.5ml). The mixture should last for about 14 days of consistent daily use.
When you use this program religiously as outlined above, you should begin to fill its effect in a few weeks.